Monday, October 8, 2007

Four Days Til Class

OK, it's 4 days until we have our next advanced class and I have not finished one single piece of homework! I have had 2 whole months, the kids have all gone back to school, no excuses...wow, being an artist is challenging. (I know, I can't complain, I have a great life) I just wanted to do so much more this year and it's already October. I think the vellum thing got to me -- why do layouts on vellum that can be done just as easily on paper? Why bother? Then I didn't feel challenged -- like I have done all this stuff already and I really wanted to learn some new skills or lettering techniques or styles. So now I am back under the gun and I am going to finish at least one of the things that I have started before he comes on Thursday!
Pictures to follow!

No comments: